Wetland Delineator Qualifications and Duties
• Bachelors Degree in a Natural Resource Field
• Wetland Delineation: National Food Security Act Onsite Methods. This course is taught by the National Employee Development Staff of the Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS)
• Corps of Engineers Regulatory IV Training
• National Food Security Act Training (Wetland Portions). Taught by the NRCS State Biologist or other approved NRCS Official
Required Job Approval Authority
• Level 3 Job Approval Authority granted by a Designated NRCS Official
• Complete wetland determinations for the Food Security Act, conservation planning and other program activities as requested by NRCS.
Applications will be accepted from October 26th, 2011 until November 9th, 2011. Please send your resume, cover letter, and at least three (3) references to email@example.com. No phone calls or faxes please.